Lead Salesforce Developer
San Francisco, CA
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support the company’s employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank’s information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most – providing extraordinary service.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position would be part of the technology team that supports a Salesforce Cloud instance with a large user base. This role is expected to work with our business partners, to identify and develop new functionalities which add business value on the Salesforce platform. Need to be able to exhibit experience in detailed requirement analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment. In addition, the Lead Salesforce developer will provide technical guidance and direction to a team of Salesforce developers. This position requires understanding of Salesforce data model especially Financial Services Cloud.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical leadership to a team of Salesforce developers in helping create technical design and scalable solutions to meet business requirements and adhere to established Salesforce practices.
- Collaborate with architects, product managers and developers within and across scrum teams to design, develop, test and implement Salesforce Solutions for Private Wealth Management.
- Design and develop integrations with Salesforce and its ecosystem using established patterns for near-real time as well as batch process.
- Develop data migration methodology for Salesforce and execute scalable data migrations using established tool sets such as Data Loader CLI, Informatica etc.
- Configure/Develop standard and custom components in Salesforce using lightening framework.
- Provide guidance, mentoring and ongoing coaching to develop team members and managing on and offshore technical resources
- Support the technical project manager on various efforts between various IT and business groups.
- Assist with deployment management activities and ensure team members can deploy the code via established CI/CD process
- Responsible for supporting partner teams in educating and responding to end user issues and queries; Work with other operations and development teams to resolve issues as necessary.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- 7+ Years of experience in developing solutions using Salesforce platform
- Solid understanding of Salesforce application architecture and development components – including Lightning Experience
- Experienced in end to end Salesforce Implementations with focus on Sales Cloud implementations using FSC data model preferred.
- Experienced in leading, mentoring and providing technical direction to a team of Salesforce developers
- Experienced in designing and developing Salesforce platform features such as custom objects, validation rules, workflows, assignment rules, formula fields, custom reporting, and modifying pages, views, and dashboards.
- Experience working with Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Visual Force (VF Pages), Integration (REST, SOAP, Change Data Capture, Platform Events), Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL.
- Experience with AppExchange App Implementations is a plus
- Experienced in Salesforce Data migrations with native tools such as Data Loader and 3rd party tools (Informatica, MuleSoft etc.)
- Salesforce Developer Certifications
Own your work and your career - apply now