Lead SailPoint Engineer
Our client seeks a strong SailPoint Engineer to take them successfully into phase 2! Be part of a solid Sr. Security and Engineering team taking their organization to new heights! This is a remote position with lite travel to their headquarters at least once a quarter. They are seeking a solid team player to help with their dynamic and growing environment with a lot of new initiatives. This Engineer will have experience and will be responsible for the following (but not limited to):
- Five years in information security including, three years in access management and risk areas
- Five years’ experience in SailPoint access design and SOD analysis
- Hands-on implementation and providing support for IDM, SSO, PAM and Federation Services or other access management technology solutions
- Hands-on with security, role design, and segregation of duties analysis, auto-provisioning of the joiner/mover/leaver proccess
- Hands-on with both manual and automated PARs (periodic access review) and knowledge of SOX applications
Apply to MATRIX today!