Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Lead Robotic Automation Developer
Location: Broomfield, CO 80021
Term: 12 Months Contract
- Drive growth and strategic direction of the Enterprise RPA platform and new technology platforms
- Demonstrate mastery of Automation Software(s) - Automation Anywhere, and UIPath.
- Implement Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), using methodologies such as Agile
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of scripting, using Python or VB Script
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of SQL skills for both one-hit queries and ETL through SSIS, SSRS, or Tableau
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of VB/.Net/Java programming
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of HTML concepts.
- Manage application vendors on function support issues and roadmaps
- Interviewing process performers to identify automation opportunities, documenting RPA processes, developing standards, generating leadership-level reports, performing audits at the end of each RPA project lifecycle, creating effective RPA project communication for all audiences
- Assisting with internal RPA marketing efforts, facilitating RPA change management, managing all internal RPA projects and initiatives, strategizing with RPA team on future of RPA
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience with one of the following: Java, C++, .NET, SQL or 2+ years of experience in developing within RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- 5+ years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree or related experience or 2+ with a Master's Degree
- Mastery of process and project management concepts
- Highly professional and self-motivated
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills with the ability to develop and manage concurrent projects
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of E2E RPA process and concepts through the request lifecycle
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!