Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Product Manager
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202-1675
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex initiatives including establishing marketing programs for new products or enhancements.
- Conduct market research and market results-oriented analysis for major global Treasury Management, Trade and Payment products and services.
- Review and analyze complex major product lines and services.
- Implement change delivery solutions for the portfolio's technology process work of low to moderate complexity.
- Make decisions in complex and multi-faceted situations of global market dynamics, trends, and regulatory impact.
- Oversee risk management to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with managers, stakeholders, scrum masters, project managers, and delivery team to resolve issues and achieve project goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a mentor to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must be able to understand Business Requirements, Technology Architecture, and how end to end system flow works.
- Familiar with Agile structure
- Strong communication skills
- 5+ years of Product Management, product development, strategic planning, process management, change delivery experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.