Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Lead Platform Engineer
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30328
Term: 6 months
- Application installation, configuration, and patching.
- Security (role-based permissions, authentication, SSL, SSH, digital certificates).
- PGP cryptography.
- Routing Channel Templates management.
- Routing Channels management.
- Partner onboarding.
- Custom protocol and Custom Layer development.
- Creation and modification of Sterling B2B business processes.
- Performance analysis, optimization, debugging and monitoring.
- Troubleshooting business processes and file transfers in SFG and ICC.
- Implementation of automation.
- Provide thought leadership: across new features and functionality in Sterling products, patch management assessment and implementation, adoption of best practices.
- Hands-on development and support of work requests, incidents and projects.
- Stay current on Sterling technology and methodologies in area of expertise.
- Proactively engage with vendors on product and support topics, issues and defects.
- Provide on-call support as needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strategic (technical/solution architect) and tactical (hands-on development) across the platform.
- Extensive enterprise-level experience (5-7 years) with B2BI, SFG, and ICC is required.
- Installation and System Configuration:
o Business Process
o Code Lists
o Adapter Configurations
o System Maintenance
o Routing Channel Templates
o Routing Channels
o Partner Configurations
o Partner Communities
- Installation and System Configuration.
- Can create alerts, reports, and custom dashboards.
- Can Provide thought leadership: across new features and functionality in products, patch management assessment and implementation, adoption of best practices.
- Experience in creation and modification of Sterling B2B business processes.
- Knowledge of Agile concepts and techniques
- Solid working knowledge of LINUX platforms
- Network Protocols: HTTP/S, SFTP (SSH), TCP/IP, UDP/IP
- General development concepts (reusability, code efficiency)
- Working in virtualized environments
- Working with network teams to provide firewall and load-balancing direction
- Command line proficiency in Linux and Windows
Even better if you have:
- Cloud and containerization technologies.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!