Are you an lead developer with strong PHP web and mobile development skills? Do you eat, sleep, and dream about working collaboratively in an Agile team environment trying to solve problems? This position may be for you!!!
The Development team works on a number of initiatives including building and managing our e-commerce websites, internal web-based and mobile platforms.
The ideal candidate for the role is an entrepreneurial self-starter who is comfortable taking ownership over assigned projects while working collaboratively in an Agile team environment. The cleint is a rapidly expanding company and we are interested in candidates who are looking to make a positive impact and grow with our team.
- Website development and mobile applications
- Internal web-based productivity applications
- Special projects
- 5+ Years of experience in PHP web development / Mobile Development
- 3+ Years of experience in .NET technologies (C#, etc)
- 3+ Years of experience in Mobile application technologies (either Android or IOS)
- Experience in AWS advanced technologies
- 3+ years of experience using and helping to manage code repositories using Git or Subversion is required.
- Experience with MVC Frameworks is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience integrating with external web services, like SOAP, REST
- Comfortable reading API documentation from third parties and troubleshooting and integrating into various systems.
- Detail-oriented, creative problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ Years of Magento 1 and 2 experience including Magento architecture
- 2+ years SOLR experience or other search engine technology
- Experience with VBA, C#, C++, VB6, Visual Studio, Fingerprint for our legacy systems that need to be converted
- Knowledge of web application performance technologies such as memcached and APC
- Certified in Magento Commerce Development a huge plus