Excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest nationwide healthcare organizations.
Basics: Seeking a Lead Mobile Software Engineer with solid solution design and architecture experience.
Location: 100% remote - Arizona time zone
Type: 6-month contract
Rate: $70-80/hourly, DOE
Seeking a Lead Mobile Software Engineer - this position enables development teams through solid solution design and architecture. You will be working on leading-edge cloud technologies in a highly agile environment.
JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE
As a leader of the Mobile Software Engineering Team, this role will lead, guide, and mentor the mobile software developers to solve business problems through innovative thinking and applied engineering practices and principles. You will apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner with product, program and architecture teams to design and develop mobile solutions to deliver value.
• BS/BA degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• 10 + years with iOS and/or Android Mobile Development developing mobile solutions using Swift (or Obj-C), Kotlin, Java or mobile hybrid frameworks such as React Native, Ionic, Xamarin, Cordova
• 3+ years’ cloud development experience with strong understanding of cloud design patterns.
• Deep hands-on knowledge of mobile specific tools, best practices and challenges such as Azure DevOps build pipelines, fastlane, xcode cmd, yaml
• Knowledge and experience in application, data, security, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Solid experience with TDD and test automation (unit, integration, mutation).
• Results-oriented, self-driving