As the Lead Jira Developer, you will be engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle and will lead a team of Jira Developers and QA. The overall functions are to design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software applications. This Jira Lead role will involve responsibilities such as:
- Create Projects, Custom Fields, Design Workflow scheme, Screen scheme, Permission scheme and Field Configuration Scheme.
- Provide Best practices / Solutions using Jira 8 and above in different Scrum / Kanban team
- Tailor service delivery to specific needs with JSD integrations and marketplace apps.
- Provide Maintenance & support to JIRA ITSM
- Understanding / Implementation of JIRA datacenter version (Network topology, Software and Configuration part)
- Create Our Own JIRA plugin to provide instant and cheap solution to client.
To be considered a good match for this new opportunity, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 7+ years IT experience and 3+ years Jira experience.
- 2 years’ minimum experience supporting production systems
- 2+ years as a Team lead in any software development as you will lead 1 developer in the US and 2 offshore
- (Required) Experience with building JIRA plugins. (Good to have Knowledge of JIRA SDK)
- (Required) Strong programming experience with Groovy or Java.
- Experience in using/extending REST/API Services.
- Understanding of various add-ons in Jira.
- Experience in JIRA Customization, Workflow Customization, Issue Type Screen Schemes Customization, Field Configuration Schemes, Permissions and Projects
- Experience to create and Design custom Generic Event.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or Oracle (nice to have)
- Good to have experience to install and upgrade JIRA.
- Self-directed and able to manage changing priorities
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
This is a contact to hire opportunity and we are not able to sponsor H1B visas at this time so looking for qualified individuals who are able to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship. Looking to work with a leading healthcare software and technology company and leverage your Jira skills in this lead role? Apply now so we can reach out to you to discuss this in more detail.