Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Lead Java Developer
Location: Richmond VA 23233
Term: 7 Months
- Evaluates, analyzes, and modifies complex application programs.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains applications. Analyzes and resolves problems associated with applications.
- Detects, diagnoses, and reports related problems.
- Participates in the development of application system components by providing guidance and direction to staff as needed and where appropriate through developing procedures, policy, application code, libraries, etc.
- Works with staff to plan, create and develop appropriate data models required to support the critical business applications.
- The candidate will utilize a full range of data processing and systems life cycle techniques.
- Provides input to application systems planning, development and design for agency information systems.
- Conducts and documents business system needs assessment with management and other staff for agency-wide systems.
- Develops and presents proposals, plans, and schedules for the replacement and migration of data and processing software and hardware.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of extensive experience in application programming and development.
- 8+ years of Lead development experience in the J2EE and JAVA technology.
- 8+ years of extensive experience with multiple browser platforms and support, including mobile browser support.
- 5+ years of recent experience with Migrations and Data Mapping? Tech details MUST be reflected on resume.
Even better if you have:
- Degree or certification in Information Systems or Computer Science (or a related field of study) or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of significant skill and experience with embedded and interactive SQL data manipulation language.
- Experience with Unix/Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!