- 10+ years of relevant experience with 2+ years as technical lead
- Well versed in Java, J2EE development, Spring f/w and related spring technologies, Spring boot, spring cloud and other cloud native frameworks
- Experience in designing and building micro services adhering to domain driven design concepts
- Experience with various database and data grid technologies RDBMS, noSQL
- Excellent knowledge of industry standard interface architectures (REST, SOAP etc) and protocols (HTTP, JMS, AMQP, MQ etc)
- Hands-on experience in using Kubernetes/Docker running apps Kubernetes solution like OSE, EKS, GKE etc. Experience using Cloud Foundry will be a plus
- Experience in architecting and developing 12/15 Factor Apps
- Desirable skills and experience include
- Exposure to continuous integration and continuous deployment processes and tools (Jenkins, RLM, Harness etc)
- Exposure to using various unit testing, integration testing and functional testing tools (Junit, Selenium, JMeter, Pactflow etc)
- Knowledge of security best practices for building internet/intranet based web/mobile applications
- Experience in emerging cloud native patterns like reactive programming, event driven programming, function services etc
- Polyglot programming experience Java, nodeJS, Python is a plus
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world’s most global banks and a trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world.
While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you. From analysts to architects, developers to data scientists, our client’s employees operate as one team where each voice is heard, and each perspective is appreciated.