Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN, Raleigh, NC, Dallas, TX, Des Moines, IA, Philadelphia, PA, Chandler, AZ, New York areas, NY, San Francisco/Bay areas, CA
Term: 12 months
- Perform assessments of all platform/plant production incidents submitted via ServiceNow and Jira Service Desk.
- Analyze historical incident data in order to determine patterns for proactive support.
- Conduct root cause analyses (RCAs) for major incidents and discovered patterns.
- Create weekly reporting on Incidents, Problems and RCAs.
- Present trending and analysis findings to TE&P management on a regular basis.
- Lead complex initiatives to develop infrastructure to provide solutions for business applications.
- Participate in various projects intended to continually improve or upgrade the infrastructure.
- Evaluate internal and external software solutions which could be leveraged to meet target state architecture goals.
- Review and analyze high impact outages to ensure the proper processes and procedures are in place to avoid problems in the future.
- Design, build, deploy and maintain infrastructure solutions through collaborative efforts with the team and third party vendors.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Make decisions in technical designs, implementation plans and identify project risks and resource requirements.
- Direct the daily risk and control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures and work standards to ensure success.
- Recommend courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness and achieve results.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with customer and vendor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Knowledge and understanding of platform management and how it correlates to CICD service offering.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of emergency procedures and handling emergency situations
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to provide strong customer service while actively listening and responding in an appropriate manner
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Experience in crisis management communication
- Familiarity with ITSM process (ITIL)
- Experience working with ServiceNow and/or Jira Service Desk
- 5+ years of Technology Infrastructure Engineering and Solutions experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.