Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Infrastructure Engineer
Location: FREMONT, California
Term: 24 months
- Lead complex initiatives to develop infrastructure to provide solutions for business applications.
- Participate in various projects intended to continually improve or upgrade the infrastructure.
- Evaluate internal and external software solutions which could be leveraged to meet target state architecture goals.
- Review and analyze high impact outages to ensure the proper processes and procedures are in place to avoid problems in the future.
- Design, build, deploy and maintain infrastructure solutions through collaborative efforts with the team and third party vendors.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Make decisions in technical designs, implementation plans and identify project risks and resource requirements.
- Direct the daily risk and control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures and work standards to ensure success.
- Recommend courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness and achieve results.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with customer and vendor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Technology Infrastructure Engineering and Solutions experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 5+ years of application production support experience.
- 5+ years of technical troubleshooting experience.
- 5+ years of experience leading multiple implementations.
- 5+ years of batch processing support and troubleshooting experience.
- 5+ years of build-deploy automation and configuration experience within the Linux and Unix environment.
- 5+ years of scripting and automation experience.
- 5+ years of Tomcat implementation experience.
- 5+ years of Apache experience.
- 3+ years of web applications experience.
- 3+ years of technical documentation and publication experience.
- 3+ years of experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, UDeploy.
- 5+ years of Linux experience.
- 2+ years of AppDynamics experience.
- 3+ years of Splunk experience.
- 2+ years of F5 LTM experience.
- 5+ years of experience with Agile, Kanban, or Lean methodology Practical knowledge of ITIL application processes and implementation
- Experience with Ansible automation tool.
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud computing, PaaS design principles and micro services and containers.
- Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban.
- JIRA experience.
- Experience 1+ year of experience with in-memory databases such as Redis, MongoDB, or Cassandra.
- Advanced scripting skills specifically around automation, log rotation, data collection, error collection and alerting.
- 4+ years of Web Services experience.
- 4+ years of Perl or Shell experience.
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams.
- Ability to communicate confidentially and professionally.
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership.
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels.
- Experience 1+ year of Microsoft Windows 2012-16 Server support experience.
- Ability to work on call as assigned.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed.
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment.