- Experience leading teams and developing strategy
- Experience with SIEM technologies and developing queries
- Experience working with managed service providers to improve service levels
- Serve as an escalation point to the cybersecurity operations team for the internal organization
- Lead dispute resolution efforts between cybersecurity operations team and the internal organization
- Drive continual improvement efforts to increase efficiencies, reduce costs, implement industry best practices, and bring down mean time to resolve for incidents
- Work with the security operations center to implement new use cases, new detection rules, and automate responses to incident detection
- Develop monthly metrics to help leadership gauge the health of the cyber operations program and recommend areas for improvement
- Attend weekly CAB meetings to represent operational changes for cybersecurity as well as evaluate changes from other functional pillars that might adversely impact cybersecurity
- Responsible for creation and on-going development of the cybersecurity incident response plan
- Develop run books that will be utilized in a cybersecurity incident for the most significant threats that are targeted for our industry
- Lead table top events for both the cybersecurity incident response teams (CIRTs) and executive teams to ensure that everyone understands their roles and responsibilities
- Perform all the duties of the Incident Response Manager including directing the technical efforts of the CIRT as well as keeping executive leadership informed of status and progress
- Function: Information Security
- Job Ref: 215622
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.