Global FinTech organization seeking a Lead Software Engineer for their growing team in Alpharetta! This Lead will work with the innovation and modernization team in both a leadership and hands-on capacity. The Lead Engineer will work throughout the software development life cycle to help create, design, code, troubleshoot, test, code review, implement and validate applications with a broad understanding of a variety of languages and architectures. There are multiple exciting and visible projects across the enterprise!
Day-to-day work includes:
Developing basic to moderately complex front and back end code on multiple projects with a wide understanding of the application / database to better align interactions and technologies.
- Analyzes, modifies, and develops code/unit testing in order to develop concise application documentation.
- Working with Product Owners to understand integration needs
- Conducting sprint and product demos to executive leaders
- Participate in client facing meetings, joint venture discussions, and vendor partnership teams to determine solution approaches.
Who Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Professional Experience In Coding, Designing, Developing And Analyzing Data.
- Advanced knowledge and use of both front and back end technologies including heavy API design, React, Java, SpringBoot, Kafka, and microservices.
- Any experience with Cloud or DevOps including AWS, Kubernetes and Docker is a huge plus.
- Good communication skills & passion for code quality
- Preference for team leadership but not required
Exceptional benefits including full suite of comprehensive medical packages, robust PTO, matching 401(k), work from home options, and major growth opportunity within a Fortune500 firm! Please send your LinkedIn profile to begin discussions about this opportunity!