Seeking Lead Front End Developer to be part of a growing global FinTech team!
The Lead Front End Developer will be responsible for developing HTML5 applications primarily using React.js. The ideal candidate will have at least 4-5 years of experience with React and will need to coordinate with our backend development and UX departments to translate mockups into scalable, best in class web applications. This position will be responsible for all phases of the front-end development lifecycle and will drive our patterns and practices for other team members.
- Act as a technical lead over 3 other experienced UI Developers
- Work with our API development team and UI/UX team to develop and maintain web applications in React.js.
- Decompose UI mockups into reusable React components
- Ensure unit test code coverage as applicable for front end components.
- Work as part of a Scrum Team to help prioritize and plan upcoming development efforts across cross functional teams.
- Maintain coding standards for the teams’ front end development efforts.
- Provide code reviews and feedback to others on the team to enforce best practices.
- Assist with DevOps efforts to automate deployment.
- Design and document coding standards for the front end development practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong ES6 skills with working knowledge of various transpilers (babel, etc.)
- Experience writing automated js tests.
- Strong HTML 5/CSS skills with the ability to implement pixel perfect designs from mock ups.
- Working knowledge of current UX/UI trends.
- Working knowledge of REST API Architecture.
Bonus Points for:
- Build Automation experience using Jenkins
- React 16 hooks and Cypress experience
- Exposure to cloud (GCP, Azure, AWS).