Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Digital Product Manager
Location: SAN FRANCISCO, California, 94111
Term: 6 months
- Provide deep understanding of digital development process and available development platforms, brainstorm, lead in solution development, consult and advise team on best practices and applications to guide project planning.
- Lead and/or capture project specifications, check feasibility of requirements, and produce documentation to unite the team on development assignment and – in partnership with account team – to ensure alignment with client/partners on project scope
- Synchronize development specific schedule and key milestones with Integrated Project Manager to align overall campaign/project timing, ensure constant alignment throughout project development, communicate all phase completions up to and including final release and any follow up information about productions (for example: proof of performance, preliminary tracking numbers, and follow up bug-fix releases)
- Connect with critical internal constituents to ensure compliance with company code/channel governance
- Lead the development and execution of complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have impact across the enterprise with broad impact.
- Act as key participant in large-scale planning.
- Review and analyze complex digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area.
- Influence digital strategy for the business line requiring in-depth evaluation of multiple factors including intangibles or unprecedented factors.
- Make decisions in digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area requiring strong understanding of the business, policies, procedures and/or compliance requirements.
- Lead a broad team of digital professionals to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Strategically collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and mid-level to senior managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Potentially lead projects, teams or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years marketing experience in an advertising agency interactive production role.
- Certified Six Sigma or similar process optimization or equivalent.
- Experience running agile and waterfall development projects.
- Experience leading JAD sessions and leading/documenting business requirements.
- 5+ years of digital product management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education