Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Digital Product Manager
Location: CONCORD, California, 94520
Term: 12 months
- Lead the development and execution of complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have impact across the enterprise with broad impact.
- Act as key participant in large-scale planning.
- Review and analyze complex digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area.
- Influence digital strategy for the business line requiring in-depth evaluation of multiple factors including intangibles or unprecedented factors.
- Make decisions in digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area requiring strong understanding of the business, policies, procedures and/or compliance requirements.
- Lead a broad team of digital professionals to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Strategically collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and mid-level to senior managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Potentially lead projects, teams or serve as a peer mentor.
- Project management for the development of a new digital product or change to an existing product
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of digital product management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Able to connect the dots across large amounts of information
- Must have excellent follow through and be fiercely organized i
- Must have demonstrated experience delivering large products/programs in matrixed organization
- Know the software development lifecycle and agile methodology.
- Digital experience and/or financial services a plus.