Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Data Management Analyst
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 12 months
- Supports WIM Product teams and Enterprise partners (Risk, Finance, DMI) through data analysis and research to:
- Determine root cause for data defects.
- Ensure data meets requirements and is fit for purpose.
- Assist in requirements gathering.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing(UAT) and working with technology to confirm solutions address requirements.
- Aid in remediation of regulatory findings.
- Identify and validate data flows as required by the Enterprise Data Management Policy.
- Organize and lead companywide initiatives to ensure that data quality is maintained so that data can effectively support business processes.
- Oversee analysis and reporting in support of regulatory requirements.
- Identify and recommend analysis of data quality or integrity issues.
- Evaluate data quality metrics and data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality.
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures.
- Identify new data sources and develop recommendations for assessing the quality of new data.
- Lead project teams and mentor less experienced staff members.
- Recommend remediation of process or control gaps that align to management strategy.
- Serve as relationship manager for a line of business.
- Consult with and provide recommendations to senior management regarding assessments of the current state of data and metadata quality within area of assigned responsibility.
- Represent client in cross-functional groups to develop companywide data governance strategies.
- Partner with groups and various levels of seniority companywide to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Microsoft SQL (4 - 6 Years)
- SQL and Tableau (4 - 6 Years)
- Defect Root Cause Analysis
- Fit for Purpose Due Diligence
- Requirements Facilitation
- Perform UAT
- Regulatory Remediation Support
- Data Flow Validation
- 5+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.