Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Data Management Analyst
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28273
Term: 18 months
- Responsible for collecting meta data information pertaining to the Enterprise Sandbox Inventory and the reporting that is generated and distributed from the Enterprise Sandbox Data Governance team.
- Creating lineage documentation, data dictionaries and other documentation to help facilitate the data as a service effort within ESDG.
- Responsible for creating and documenting, in partnership with the middle office in EDSG, the procedures for maintaining the documentation created.
- Working very closely with the EDSG team, specifically the back and middle office functions, to understand and document the complex workings of the sandbox inventory and metric delivery. The number of meetings and interactions required will be extensive and therefore similar work schedules are required.
- Organize and lead companywide initiatives to ensure that data quality is maintained so that data can effectively support business processes.
- Oversee analysis and reporting in support of regulatory requirements.
- Identify and recommend analysis of data quality or integrity issues.
- Evaluate data quality metrics and data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality.
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures.
- Identify new data sources and develop recommendations for assessing the quality of new data.
- Lead project teams and mentor less experienced staff members.
- Recommend remediation of process or control gaps that align to management strategy.
- Serve as relationship manager for a line of business.
- Consult with and provide recommendations to senior management regarding assessments of the current state of data and metadata quality within area of assigned responsibility.
- Represent client in cross-functional groups to develop companywide data governance strategies.
- Partner with groups and various levels of seniority companywide to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of professional relevant experience required.
- Experience and knowledge of Databases, Organization and Structure. Teradata, SAS or Oracle.
- Document databases, data dictionaries, Metadata
- Experience creating business requirements in data environment
- Technical skills in databases languages
- Have to be able to write clear requirements and documentation.
- Technical Writers for example are not the fit, they have to had worked with databases.
- 5+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experience with data discovery tools is a nice to have.
- Financial services background not required.
- Undergrad degree in related field highly preferred.