Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Data Management Analyst
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 24 months
- Drives the implementation of data governance on applications supporting critical functions and across the target state data platforms (i.e. implement Data Management Policy requirements).
- Drives compliance activities and manages ongoing maintenance of all domain components including key roles, applications, metrics, etc.
- Support on-going data governance routines to monitor execution activities and data domain performance.
- Assess current capabilities of applications within the domain against target Data Management Policy compliance requirements; contribute to the development of a plan and roadmap to implement required capabilities.
- Leads the end-to-end documentation and assessment of data controls across critical bank reporting and processes, as needed.
- Leads the end-to-end documentation of data dictionaries for Key Applications and Authorized Provisioning Points.
- Assesses adequacy of data quality controls and recommends data quality monitoring rules.
- Drive improved data quality and control capabilities across the applications within the domain.
- Support and organize key compliance activities against priorities.
- Communicating policy, process, and concepts with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Organize and lead companywide initiatives to ensure that data quality is maintained so that data can effectively support business processes.
- Oversee analysis and reporting in support of regulatory requirements.
- Identify and recommend analysis of data quality or integrity issues.
- Evaluate data quality metrics and data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality.
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures.
- Identify new data sources and develop recommendations for assessing the quality of new data.
- Lead project teams and mentor less experienced staff members.
- Recommend remediation of process or control gaps that align to management strategy.
- Serve as relationship manager for a line of business.
- Consult with and provide recommendations to senior management regarding assessments of the current state of data and metadata quality within area of assigned responsibility.
- Represent client in cross-functional groups to develop companywide data governance strategies.
- Partner with groups and various levels of seniority companywide to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Ideal candidate would have data dictionary, linage and controls experience.
- Seeking resource that would be Business Analyst or Data Analyst. Should be able to communicate and ask the questions that are needed to gather the details required for the project.
- Need to understand data from a technical prospective but must be able to define and discuss from a business prospective.
- We are not seeking a deep heavy technical person, resources should not just be technical.
- Need to understand databases do not have to develop.
- Ability to write basic SQL Queries
- Must have strong communication skills
- Excel skills must be very strong and should excel
- 5+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.