Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Data Management Analyst
Location: Tempe, AZ; Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX; Des Moines, IA
Term: 12 months
- Will work closely with other Metadata Delivery Solutions teammates on metadata and lineage delivery initiatives, including onboarding of applications to auto-harvest technical metadata and data linage, testing and performing business validation, and coordination of all metadata involvement across business and technology teams
- Manage ongoing prioritization of SOR onboarding to drive scope priorities.
- Facilitate all metadata onboarding involvement across business and tech teams.
- Support technical metadata processes for both harvested and stated technical metadata and data lineage.
- Perform technical metadata intake and validation responsibilities to ensure quality standards are met.
- Perform data lineage testing and validation to ensure quality standards and regulatory requirements are met.
- Develop the program processes, procedures, and coordination of activities across the metadata delivery solutions team to monitor for completion and program reporting.
- Drive development and implementation of projects to enhance existing processes.
- Work closely with the lead and coordinate with our business and technology partners to align their metadata practices with the enterprise data governance policy, requirements, and capabilities.
- Organize and lead companywide initiatives to ensure that data quality is maintained so that data can effectively support business processes.
- Oversee analysis and reporting in support of regulatory requirements.
- Identify and recommend analysis of data quality or integrity issues.\
- Evaluate data quality metrics and data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality.
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures.
- Identify new data sources and develop recommendations for assessing the quality of new data.
- Lead project teams and mentor less experienced staff members.
- Recommend remediation of process or control gaps that align to management strategy.
- Serve as relationship manager for a line of business.
- Consult with and provide recommendations to senior management regarding assessments of the current state of data and metadata quality within area of assigned responsibility.
- Represent client in cross-functional groups to develop companywide data governance strategies.
- Partner with groups and various levels of seniority companywide to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis demonstrated through work or military experience
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- 3+ years of experience in data management related areas such as metadata or lineage, data governance or data quality
- 5+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Knowledge and understanding of data governance program development and implementation in a large organization across multiple business functions
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to facilitate team meetings or present information to an audience
- Ability to create and deliver dynamic presentations
- Track record of delivering significant analytic value in a line of business or function
- Data Lineage experience: PDE level lineage, lineage harvesting recommendations and system level data flows
- Experience leading stakeholder teams to design and develop strategies incorporating the use of data
- Experience conducting project meetings, presentations and status reporting
- Experience deploying and leveraging program management tools (e.g. SharePoint, JIRA, Microsoft Project, Tableau, Collibra)
- Knowledge and understanding of financial industry compliance requirements
- Basic knowledge and understanding of data integrity management practices and procedures
- Experience developing and monitoring compliance with policy and standards, specifically around metadata