Terrific Permanent Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Join the team at this paper and packaging solutions company that combines practical innovations and rigorous execution to give their customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. As one of Fortune Magazine's Worlds Most Admired Companies, this firm is known for social responsibility, innovation, and high-quality products and services.
Position: Lead Platforms Cost Efficiency Analyst
Location: Norcorss, GA 30071
Our client is comprised of passionate and dynamic IT Infrastructure professionals that plan, implement and support the deployment of critical systems, security, networks, databases, and supporting infrastructure that enable the company to maintain a highly responsive 24x7 operation.
Through systems expertise, cloud technologies, automation, detailed problem solving, and collaboration with the business, the Technology Platforms team leads the implementation and maintenance of large and complex solutions that run behind our client's business applications.
The Platforms Cost Efficiency Analyst analyzes and reports on technology platforms resource allocation, usage, benefits, financial forecasts, and budgets to discover opportunities to improve cost efficiency. You will partner with vendor managers, cost center managers, team managers, directors and executive leadership to recommend and implement improvements and facilitate decision making.
- Advance a culture of empowered teams, agility, data driven decision making and continuous improvement
- Create reports that facilitate decision making and continuous improvement
- Monitor budgets, forecasts and spend for variances and improvements
- Develop and manage processes that facilitate visibility of cost responsibility of large contracts
- Partner with financial analysts, procurement, business managers, technology platforms managers, directors and executive leadership
- Analyze data and create presentations to facilitate decision making
- Create process, technical documentation and training for managers
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, or Business with relevant experience
- 7-10 years of experience in an IT related role preferably supporting IT infrastructure and platform teams
- Expertise in financial management
- Experience developing and maintaining financial analysis workbooks and charts
- Experience developing presentations to facilitate decision making
- Passion to relentlessly improve our organization
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience developing documentation and internal training materials.
- Must be comfortable working independently at all levels of an Enterprise
- The ability to collaborate with infrastructure and business managers
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint is necessary for successful execution of the position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required along with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Preferred Skills and Competencies
- Experience creating reports using tools in our environment: Apptio, ServiceNow, JD Edwards
- Familiarity with enterprise IT infrastructure and operations
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.