Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Business Analyst
Location: Remote in the U.S.
Term: 12 months
- Lead/Senior Business Analyst: Role aligns to the Marketing Capabilities and Execution team and will support the overall leadership effort to build and enhance the enterprise marketing integrated suite of campaign management platforms and related list execution capabilities used in targeted marketing efforts.
- This integrated suite of individual technologies is a highly complex, highly visible, and major investment, supporting marketing execution for multiple lines of business delivering omni-channel outputs.
- Will participate in project discovery, create requirements, document & analyze processes, perform testing and provide implementation support for various programs/projects related to marketing tools & processes.
- Positions are virtual.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Prefer candidates with Agile and Jira Software experience.