Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Lead ASP.NET Developer
Location: Richmond VA 23219
Term: 3 months
- Act as Team Lead (25%) and develop code as Senior Developer (75%) with a team of 3 to 5 developers using Scrum in an ASP.NET MVC5 environment to develop applications and application components according to architecture and design specifications to deliver line-of-business functionality for users.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience leading a team of developers producing adaptive, interactive customer facing web applications using Scrum methodologies.
- 7+ years of experience and advanced skills in application development with ASP .NET Web API, and experience implementing Web API security
- 10+ years of experience and extensive skill in using C# is required, including considerable experience in object-oriented programming.
- 10+ years of substantial experience in .NET development using Entity Framework, web services, and SOA concepts.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience utilizing secure web application development best practices.
- 3+ years of recent experience using Agile methodology for managing projects.
- 5+ years of experience mentoring less-knowledgeable development staff.
- Ability to analyze, design, implement, and maintain IT applications and databases; to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Even better if you have:
- 2+ years of experience and knowledge using TFS 2017 for source control.
- 2+ years of experience working in an agile development process, particularly with Scrum.
- 4+ years of experience working with Oracle 12.0 or SQL Server databases.
- Familiarity with IIS 8.5.
- 2+ years of experience in developing reports using Oracle BI Publisher.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!