Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Sr Analytics Consultant
Location: WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina, 27101
Term: 12 months
- Remediation Project for Well Fargo Deposit products and/or Wealth and Investment Management.
- Set up meetings with different LOBS to collect/create requirements and analyze data in order to understand if customers are being (or have been) impacted by WF policies (flaws, changes, updates, gaps).
- Identify who has been impacted by policy issues/ flaws and determine scope of impacts.
- Utilize data analysis to recommend future action to leadership.
- Perform default, loss, and prepayment forecasting on credit sensitive positions within the Analytics Portfolio.
- Participate in company stress testing and capital planning efforts surrounding the securities portfolio and Treasury mortgage portfolio.
- Advise line of business, companywide functions, and more experienced leadership on business strategies based on research of performance metrics, trends in population distributions, predictive scenario modeling, and other complex data to maximize profits and asset growth, and minimize operating losses within risk and other operating standards.
- Interpret and translate regulatory defined stress test scenarios into model parameters, evaluate results of stress test results, and interpretation of model output.
- Provide leadership in the identification and development of new research concepts and designs.
- Ensure adherence to compliance and legal regulations and policies on all projects managed.
- Provide updates on project logs, monthly budget forecasts, monthly newsletters, and operations reviews.
- Assist managers and leaders in building quarterly and annual plans and forecast future market research needs for business partners supported.
- Mentor or manage more less experienced staff, interns, and external contractors.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- - Experience working with Teradata
- - Building technology and business requirements (More data analyst vs. business analyst skills)
- - Remediation Analytics with VERY large data sets (10’s of millions of records)
- - Data visualization - with the ability to present findings (PowerPoint, Word, Excel/ SAS output reports)
- - Experience collecting information from LOB's
- SQL - select statements and joining data sets
- Hub Experience (Example: "GitHub") - Any version of control software for coding
- Data visualization: PowerPoint, Word, Excel/ SAS output reports
- SAS BASE or E.G. (preferred but not required)
- PowerPoint, Word, Excel/ SAS output reports (Data visualization)
- Experience working with Teradata.
- Building technology and business requirements (More data analyst vs. business analyst skills).
- Remediation Analytics with VERY large data sets (10’s of millions of records).
- Data visualization - with the ability to present findings (PowerPoint, Word, Excel/ SAS output reports).
- Experience collecting information from LOB's.
- Banking experience will be highly preferred.
- Experience Creating Requirements.
- Experience building large audiences - statistical testing, sampling, (possible direct marketing experience).
- 5+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.