Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Analytics Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC, 28262
Term: 6 months
- Collect business requirements and interpret it with data driven illustrations.
- Perform data source mapping/visualize business logic/output.
- Create POC for stakeholders & technical team prior to final product development.
- As required, prepares specifications in Jira for use in SDLC documentation.
- Develop systems test plans and test scripts for QA & UAT
- Perform default, loss, and prepayment forecasting on credit sensitive positions within the Analytics Portfolio.
- Participate in company stress testing and capital planning efforts surrounding the securities portfolio and Treasury mortgage portfolio.
- Advise line of business, companywide functions, and more experienced leadership on business strategies based on research of performance metrics, trends in population distributions, predictive scenario modeling, and other complex data to maximize profits and asset growth, and minimize operating losses within risk and other operating standards.
- Interpret and translate regulatory defined stress test scenarios into model parameters, evaluate results of stress test results, and interpretation of model output.
- Provide leadership in the identification and development of new research concepts and designs.
- Ensure adherence to compliance and legal regulations and policies on all projects managed.
- Provide updates on project logs, monthly budget forecasts, monthly newsletters, and operations reviews.
- Assist managers and leaders in building quarterly and annual plans and forecast future market research needs for business partners supported.
- Mentor or manage more less experienced staff, interns, and external contractors.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3-5+ years’ experience as a Data Analyst with skills such as visualization (e.g. Tableau), SQL language (e.g. Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle), or SAS tools.
- Ability to write clear and precise user requirements for business metrics, datasets, and dashboards.
- Experience performing data check / data analysis.
- 1+ year of experience with Tableau (1 - 2 Years)
- 2+ years of unit testing / code review in SAS (1 - 2 Years)
- 5+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.