Large Fortune 500 Supply Chain Company is seeking a Layer 7 Integration Developer who will be responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing, and implementation of existing and new interfaces using CA (Computer Associates) API Gateway (Broadcom Layer 7). This role is 100% remote for now, as the company has not returned to the office yet, but in the future a hybrid onsite work schedule is expected, therefore this Integration Developer must live in one of 4 cities: Memphis, Pittsburgh, Dallas / Fort Worth, Nashville.
- Collaborate with application development teams, subject matter experts, and third-party application experts to understand the business needs for interfaces.
- Lead efforts to design and develop application interfaces as per the requirements.
- Provide proactive support by monitoring live interfaces and collaborating with experts to provide permanent resolutions to problems.
- Support, troubleshoot, upgrade, and audit the interface engine.
- Manage the data flow of information between internal and external customers.
- Encode, test, debug and document associated, complex software/programs.
- Review, analyze, troubleshoot, and modify complex core and customized software.
- Respond to complex, escalated customer inquiries/requests for technical/operational support.
- Resolve complex technical matters to meet customer service level agreements.
- Analyze and/or implement corrective action for root cause analysis/fixes or corrective action of defects.
- Follow documented Software Development Life-Cycle standards.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is the top-level contributor or specialist.
- Point of contact for higher level or complex issues and will work with senior levels for resolution.
- This position is full-time and may require after hours or on-call support including, but not limited weekends and evenings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or Information Systems.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in developing and configuring interfaces with CA (Computer Associates) API Gateway, Broadcom Layer 7 - Currently using Version 9.4
- Must be proficient in Unix scripting and web services related technologies/concepts such as XML, JSON, XSLT, SOAP, XML Schemas, WSDL, and RESTful web services.
- Familiarity with version control tools like SVN, CSV, or Git.
- Basic understanding of and willingness to learn and adopt professional and industry standards.
- Customer service driven, results oriented, highly motivated, and technically fluent in all aspects of software design and development.
- Strong collaboration skills and be a team player.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong technical resource with the ability to understand, learn and master many different diverse technologies used across the enterprise, work with minimal supervision, and has ability to work closely with the business and technical resources.