Are you a highly motivated and dependable Hardware Support Technician looking for your next long-term contract position in North Atlanta?
In this role, you will be responsible for repairing Lenovo and Dell Laptops.
- Repair, test, troubleshoot, and diagnose Lenovo and Dell laptop failures.
- Maintain inventory and replenish when needed.
- Replace and/or repair faulty components (screens, keyboards).
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting of laptops.
- Perform accurate data input of Service Desk tickets.
- Parts inventory and shipping to and from client's vendors and client locations.
- Manage vendor relationships with external support partners as well as internal team members.
- 3+ years of experience required in troubleshooting and repairing of laptops.
- A+ Certification is helpful.
- Experience with laptop repairs, hardware support and device imaging.
- Dell and/or Lenovo Certification is preferred.
- Able to lift 30 pounds to a height of 5 feet.
- Dependable transportation.