Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Come work for an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services on an overall mission to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier lives.
Position: Laboratory Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Term: 2 months
Summary of Project Scope:
Consultant will work with the IT staff on projects prioritized by Laboratory operations. This role is accountable to the IT Laboratory Services team manager and IT LIS Integration Program Manager. The consultant will augment the staff of the Laboratory support pillar on the Laboratory Services team. The individual will provide primary project support for an enterprise Epic Beaker install and associated applications, including Sunquest Atlas, lab outreach application.
Potential work includes but is not limited to:
- Configure Epic Beaker
- Gather business requirements
- Document Workflows
- Attend project meetings
- Test application as required
- Knowledge transfer to staff
- Go-live support
- Other duties as assigned
Build tasks and work orders:
- Complete assigned build tasks as assigned on time
- Complete work order build task as assigned on time
- Cover command center shifts as scheduled
- Work collaboratively with the other IT Laboratory support staff to complete project tasks
- Completed required project documentation
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to IT Laboratory support staff to ensure a smooth transition of the project to support
- Work collaboratively with the other IT Laboratory support staff to ensure a seamless transition when contract ends
- Update current documentation
- Create new documentation as needed.
- Complete weekly time reporting in client tool.
- Other activities as assigned by Manager, Project Manager and/or Senior or Lead Analyst
- Follow process for work assignment