Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Lab technician / Quality assurance I
Location: Menasha, WI, 54956
Term: 9 months
1. Carry out testing of materials and commercial products primarily in flushability and dispersibility methodologies.
2. Conduct physical testing of R&D samples including but not limited to: tensile frame work, microscopy, others.
3. Interacting with diverse team with flexibility plus providing verbal updates in professional R&E setting.
4. Authoring written summaries, data reports, status updates, trial reports. Contributing to Technical Letters/Reports, PowerPoint presentations, external publications. Conduct all communications and transactions with the utmost integrity and honesty so as to build an unimpeachable business reputation.
5. Contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results.
6. Visibly demonstrate that safety is a value by following safety procedures, maintaining a safe workplace and complying with safety rules. Develop equipment, processes and products that meet safety codes, policies and guidelines. Actively participate in achieving organization and personal safety objectives.
1. The position typically requires 40 hours per week. Core hours will be 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
1. Completed high school degree or equivalent. Prefer candidate pursing science or engineering technical undergraduate degree.
2. Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
3. Demonstrated skills in the areas of collaboration, innovation, decisiveness, multi-tasking, and conflict resolution are important for success.
4. Demonstrated basic skills in laboratory settings including data generation, scientific method, data analysis, basic scientific principles.
5. Working knowledge of laboratory machine interface controls, data analysis tools, and computer systems including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
7. Must be able to work in a team environment and meet deadlines while working independently.
Apply to MATRIX today!