• Day-to-day KYC ("Know Your Customer") responsibilities for both North American and Latin American clients.
• Ensure the reviews and approvals are performed in accordance with Global Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Standards, local laws and regulations.
• Highlight concerns, deficiencies and other non-compliance issues.
• Identify process efficiencies and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Manage internal and external client expectations.
• Support reviews and testing to ensure processes are being performed consistently in compliance with procedures focus on continued risk mitigation.
• 1+ years of Administrative and/or Customer Support experience.
• Prefer Banking and/or KYC experience.
• Ability to communicate effectively with banking teams.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world’s most global banks, a world-famous, trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.