Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Kofax Total Agility Developer
Location: (Charlotte, Dallas, Des Moines, Minneapolis, Phoenix) preferred.
Term: 24 months
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Expertise in Building KTA processes used for scanning, importing , separating, classifying, extracting, validating and exporting data and documents to downstream Processes.
- Deep expertise in Document Classification and Data Extraction Models
- Must be proficient in building classification groups, classification benchmarking, classification learning sets
- Must be proficient in building extraction groups, extraction benchmarking, extraction knowledge base, extraction golden files.
- Need expertise in using various methods of data extraction using NLP, fuzzy search, associative data model, table data and others
- Need deep understanding of document imaging components and how they work with each other in capture space particularly using Kofax products
- Must have a working knowledge of SQL server , . NET framework , IIS
- Strong .Net development skills desired – but the focus on the role would be more on doc training within KTA versus pure .Net development
- Ideally the candidate will have several years of experience in large scale Document Classification / Data extraction platforms and building for re-use across dozens or hundreds of process flows with a focus on document classification and data extraction models.
- Broad experience in KTA cognitive capabilities for data extraction combined with experience in new SaaS offerings for document processing such as Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services, Google Cloud Vision, etc. would be helpful.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: securities, quantitative trading, artificial intelligence, or machine learning
- Masters degree or higher in computer science or finance
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Basic knowledge of industry regulations related to building technological solutions