Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Kofax Developer
Location: Des Moines, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Dallas or Charlotte
Term: 24 months
- Will be working on new patterns/frameworks within KTA to be re-used for project delivery, or working directly on project delivery efforts.
- Support our clients' efforts in delivering new and improved Document Digitization, Document Classification, and Data Extraction services to our our clients' LOBs in support of ongoing Records Management and Process Automation efforts.
- Acts in a lead technical role providing technical guidance and consultation with application teams, clients, and Engineering Managers for their technology domain environments including but not limited to cloud, middleware, operating systems, applications, Software-as-a-Service, and Platform-as-a-Service products.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Provides the strategy and design for projects associated with their technology domain including, upgrades and deployments.
- Utilizes advanced technologies and methods to integrate their technology domain with other technology domains, enabling the creation of new or expanded heterogeneous environments.
- Develops new documentation and departmental technical procedures.
- Directs the gathering of performance statistics to assist in determining hardware and communication tools needed to support projected transaction volumes, response time and system availability targets.
- As an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems.
- Leads projects and manages the work of less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain.
- Leads projects and as an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Expertise in building Kofax Total Agility (KTA) processes used for scanning, importing , separating, classifying, extracting, validating and exporting data and documents to downstream Processes.
- Deep expertise in Document Classification and Data Extraction Models
- Must be proficient in building classification groups, classification benchmarking, classification learning sets
- Must be proficient in building extraction groups, extraction benchmarking, extraction knowledge base, extraction golden files.
- Expertise in using various methods of data extraction using NLP, fuzzy search, associative data model, table data and others
- Deep understanding of document imaging components and how they work with each other in capture space particularly using Kofax products
- Must have a working knowledge of SQL server, .NET framework, IIS
- Strong .Net development skills with the focus on the role would be more on doc training within KTA
- Several years of experience in large scale Document Classification / Data extraction platforms and building for re-use across dozens or hundreds of process flows with a focus on document classification and data extraction models.
- Broad experience in KTA cognitive capabilities for data extraction combined with experience in new SaaS offerings for document processing such as Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services, Google Cloud Vision, etc. would be helpful.