• Manage process and delivery of various testing and research methods (user studies, A/B experimentation, card sorting, process mapping, heat mapping etc).
• Assist, create and communicate ideas through most effective delivery method (mapping, designs, mocks, presentation, flows, reports)
• Assist in MVT and A/B methodology used to improve optimization and/or deploy features.
• As a user advocate, you will be responsible for working inclusively across multiple teams to gather business perspectives/requirements needed to contribute to successful design and development.
• Remain up to date with current market trends, business trends and design patterns/trends.
• Assist in design workshops on large enhancement initiatives to ideate, gather requirements and determine next steps needed to deliver efficiently.
• To deliver high-quality work efficiently, the ideal candidate will have experience around UX process mapping, building and reinforcement.
• This role should embody a strong entrepreneurial drive with a good understanding of process building and enforcement to support the enablement of a structured and efficient UX process.
• Ability to collect all necessary inputs to inform simple (minimum viable) solutions, while keeping the large vision enhancements in consideration.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or related experience.
• 2+ years of User Experience (UX).
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Proficient in user researcher methods (usability studies, feature testing, surveys, heat maps, A/B/MVT optimization)
• Proficient in creating design assets needed to convey ideas and development
• Strong experience with design related tools (Sketch/XD)
• Experience in UX design methodology
• Experience building, creating and maintaining user journeys and personas
• Strong ability to multi-task while contributing to and managing multiple tasks.