This international network integration leader has an immediate 6-12+ month contract opportunity (with strong chance for conversion) in Plano, TX for a Junior Recruiter. Initially will be working remotely but must work onsite in Plano in the future. This position requires:
- Diploma/ Associates degree
- 1-2 years of experience in recruitment lifecycle
- Experience in working with Corporate Staffing or with a Recruitment firm.
- Experience in documentation: Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting, external job boards)
- Experience using ATS preferred.
- Great communication skills
- Bilingual in Japanese/English would be a plus
- Creating Technical Job requirements based on information from account team.
- Sourcing potential resources on niche platforms in Security, Telematics and IT domain.
- Performing pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ skillset.
- Interviewing coordination, setting up, and following up for feedback.
- Creating summary documents of shortlisted profiles and providing recommendation of profiles to Hiring Manager.
- Interviewing candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions).
- Supporting Onboarding & offboarding process.
- Leveraging solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting, external job boards).