Our Irving, TX Client is seeking a Junior Java Developer for an ongoing contract opportunity.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with development using Java, Spring, Spring boot frameworks.
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in relational or non-relational database management systems.
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience with Unit and Integration testing with Junit, Selenium, Cucumber JS unit testing library (Jest, Mocha).
- Understanding of MVC / MVVM / MVP structure and development patterns.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Good to Have:
- Exposure to development of large microservice-based architectures, container orchestration frameworks: Kubernetes/Amazon EKS
- Good experience with API development using Java and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools.
- Familiarity with code versioning Git (Gitlab).
- Familiarity with backlog management tools like JIRA.