Title: Junior Developer
Location: Memphis, TN 38125
Term: 9 Months Contract
- Develops an understanding of Company's IT processes and procedures, including the software development life cycle
- Develops skills and knowledge in required development language to perform assigned tasks
- Under close supervision, assists in the performance of the following duties:Data and system analysis, including loading and balancing creation of derived fields and formatting, process flows and data diagrams.
- Requirement development process and unit testing of simple code units.
- Development and testing of software using Informatica, PL/SQL, Progress, Microsoft.net or other programming languages as specified
- Investigation of issues and development of resolution in a timely manner with a technical leader.
- Follows per-established departmental standards and guidelines as they pertain to design and development
- Adheres to the goal of delivering and maintaining the highest quality of customer service to our clients
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- No experience required
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ingenuity and creativity
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Analytical capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tenacity and patience
- Understanding of business processes and constraints
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Specific knowledge of Oracle databases, PL/SQL, C#/C++/C, Open Source, Korn Shell Script, Perl or Progress 4GL highly preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!