Title: Junior Developer
Location: Dublin, OH 43016
Term: 12 Months Contract to hire
- Develops an understanding of Company's IT processes and procedures, including the software development life cycle.
- Develops skills and knowledge in required development language to perform assigned tasks
- Follows per-established departmental standards and guidelines as they pertain to design and development; adheres to the goal of delivering and maintaining the highest quality of customer service to our clients
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Supports the organization's quality program(s)
Under close supervision, assists in the performance of the following duties:
- Data and system analysis, including loading and balancing creation of derived fields and formatting, process flows and data diagrams.
- Requirement development process and unit testing of simple code units.
- Development and testing of software using Informatica, PL/SQL, Progress, Microsoft.net or other programming languages as specified.
- Investigation of issues and development of resolution in a timely manner with a technical leader.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- No experience required. Specific knowledge of Oracle databases, PL/SQL, C#/C++/C, Open Source, Korn Shell Script, Perl or Progress 4GL highly preferred
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ingenuity and creativity
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Analytical capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tenacity and patience
- Understanding of business processes and constraints
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
Knowledge or 0-3 Years experience working in the software development lifecycle preferably including the following:
- .NET Framework
- .NET Core
- ASP.NET MVC
- WCF Services
- Fluency in C#
- RDBMS (Oracle and SQL server Preferred)
- Basic IIS, Windows and network troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Azure PAAS a plus.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!