Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Junior Data Analyst
Hourly Rate: $ 22.93/hr.
Term: 6 months
- Assist in preparing weekly reports around store labor allocation and usage
- Accurately extract data in preparation for analytics, forecasting, or report creation
- Collaborate with Workforce Management partners and support the teams broader initiatives (COVID testing, flu season preparedness, etc.)
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Tableau and Microsoft Access strongly preferred
- Experience working with large data sets
- Intermediate to advanced level of experience using Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, conditional formatting, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate independently with business partners to assess needs and identify solutions
- Ability to work cross-functionally and meet tight deadlines with a reasonable level of autonomy
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!