Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: Junior Business Analyst
Location: Alpharetta, GA, 30009
Term: 6 months
- Provide business analyst services to help clients improve business performance and operate efficiently.
- Advise clients on improving and transforming financial processes and reporting systems. Analyze data, document findings and prepare recommendations for the implementation of new financial systems, procedures, and organizational changes.
- Design outsourcing, off-shoring, and shared-service arrangements.
- Design and implement financial systems, and work with enterprise cost management systems. Assist clients with planning, budgeting, forecasting, performance measuring, and reporting services.
- Help clients reduce costs through consolidating finance functions across business units.
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Manage risk in the delivery of quality client services.
- Generate and manage new business opportunities.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Finance Systems Transformation, Business Performance Management, Shared Services/Outsourcing, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Budgeting and Planning, Scheduling, Forecasting, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Ad Hoc Reporting,
- Consolidation, or the Close to Report process.
Assisting with the business case.
- Planning and monitoring.
- Eliciting requirements.
- Requirements organization.
- Translating and simplifying requirements.
- Requirements management and communication.
- Requirements analysis.
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Business case development.
- Modeling techniques and methods.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree in Comp Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 4-6 years’ experience with Visio.
- 4-6 years’ experience with Microsoft Word.
- 4-6 years’ experience with Microsoft Excel.
- 4-6 years’ experience with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 4-6 years’ experience with Lotus Notes.
- 1-3 years’ experience with Microsoft Outlook
- 4-6 years’ experience in Requirements Management.
- 4-6 years’ experience Requirements Development.
- 4-6 years’ experience Process Modeling.
- Strong Facilitation, Analytical Thinking, Communication and Conflict Management Skills.
- Moderate to Strong Effective Listening, Leadership, Report Writing, Problem Solving, Relationship Management and Negotiation skills.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!