- Review, update, and document existing end-to-end processes (fraud, security, accounting, offer, etc.) across stakeholder functions.
- Audit company offer setup process and provide recommendations to enhance efficiency and quality assurance for offer/ reward set up across the store network
- Assist in business process improvements, process re-engineering, and process design to achieve business goals.
- Identify problems and develop solutions to support business objectives.
- Identify opportunities for business process optimization.
- Develop business modeling standards and guidelines.
- Create, update, review, and approve documentation for new business processes.
- Work with cross-functional teams to coordinate and streamline business processes.
- Support business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
- Process Documentation & Testing
- Six Sigma Certification Preferred
- Experience with Retail Merchandising is preferred