Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Alpharetta Georgia 30009
Term: 6 months
- Coordinate and manage multi-location engagements.
- Proactively contribute to engagement/account team meetings with strategic client and industry insights.
- Proactively identify project risks and opportunities for improving processes.
- Act as the knowledge manager for the engagement team, managing internal databases and/or portals designed to facilitate global team communications and coordination of go-to-market strategy.
- Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans and communications, and provide status updates as needed to continuously move forward in the service delivery process.
- Complete ownership of engagement economics (e.g., hours/budgets/estimates to complete, fees, billings, Work in Process spreadsheets), proactively collaborating with relevant team members (e.g. Financial Management Associate) to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Develop strong working relationships with external client personnel, anticipating client needs and communicating with account team leadership.
- Act as a central point of contact for the assigned engagement(s).
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the services the engagement provides, and utilize that knowledge to recommend ways to improve the service offered.
- Collaborate with the account team, business development and resource management teams as necessary to achieve team goals.
- Coordinate risk management processes, such as engagement letters, client continuance, independence, family tree, pre-approval and other regulatory requirements.
- Gain a strong knowledge of the service line and the engagement, and organization structure, key personnel and firm policies/procedures.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum of 1-2 junior years professional work experience.
- Financial analytics, business development and project management experience.
- Must have Bachelor's degree from accredited institution.
- Strong data analytics and excel skills (e.g. - pivot tables).
- Strong organizational, analytical, mathematical, project management and customer service skills
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening, influencing, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to address all relevant information/data and develop practical approaches to solving problems.
- Possess creative and curious approach to tackle complex challenges, leveraging internal tools and resources to achieve favorable results.
- Results-oriented approach to drive improvements in engagement economics (financial systems, relationship management tools, revenue pipeline, sales cycle reports, and risk assessments).
Even better if you have:
- Prior direct client service.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!