Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Jr. Java Developer
Location: Norwood Massachusetts 02062
Term: 6 months
- Develops software.
- Reviews relevant requirements, standards and other documentation to clarify and understand software engineering requirements.
- Provides estimates for modules under development, and estimates own work.
- Completes the development of software test requirements for modules under development.
- Executes software (unit and integration) tests.
- Presents technical findings and developments.
- Adheres to the software quality process through the execution of module, subsystem and system test procedures.
- Analyzes localization requirements and designs/adapts products and solutions accordingly.
- Works under supervision of software technical team lead.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or similar discipline.
- 1-3 years of Java programming experience.
- Experience with scripting language.
Even better if you have:
- Android experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!