- Min 1 years’ experience with software development and/or analysis in applicable information systems tools and technology.
- Some experience with XML, JSON, XQuery, XPath and XSLT are preferred and experience with least 1 backend programming language/environment is required.
- Good understanding of and prior experience with NoSQL other databases.
- Understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) in a Web based development environment. Familiarity with Internet/Intranet environments preferred.
- Function: Software / Application Development
- Job Ref: 213107
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.