DIRECT HIRE - BUSINESS ANALYST, ERP
Have you supported business units during an ERP/MRP implementation program across various operations in addition to continuous improvement projects?
MATRIX has partnered with large privately held manufacturing company to recruit a direct hire Business Analyst with general and inventory accounting background to support ERP project in a Manufacturing environment.
The BA will interact with plant controllers and accounting personnel to help the business unit prepare for and execute the ERP implementation. Primary responsibilities include configuration, design, development, and troubleshooting of JD Edwards and the corresponding business processes in a fast paced, timeline-driven environment.
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing, production or similar.
- Understanding of accounting practices, inventory costing, purchasing, payables and receivables process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- Previous experience working on a JDE or other ERP implementation.