Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Jr. Android Developer
Location: Norwood Massachusetts 02062
Term: 6 Months
- Develops software.
- Reviews relevant requirements, standards and other documentation to clarify and understand software engineering requirements.
- Provides estimates for modules under development, and estimates own work.
- Completes the development of software test requirements for modules under development.
- Develops and executes software (unit and integration) tests.
- Presents technical findings and developments.
- Adheres to the software quality process through the execution of module, subsystem and system test procedures.
- Participates in enhancing an existing unit and functional test automation suite.
- Supports implementation and verification activities of software test requirements and cases for semi-complex modules under development. Estimates own work.
- Participates in presentations of accomplishments and end of Sprint meetings.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of Android experience.
- Agile experience.
- 3+ years of programming experience.
- Computer Science or similar 4 year degree.
Even better if you have:
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!