Title: JIRA Developer
Looking for a JIRA Consultant who can configure and redesign.
- Organizes, leads, and facilitates cross-entity, enterprise-wide redesign initiatives that will encompass an end to end analysis and future state redesign that requires specialized knowledge or skill critical to the redesign effort.
- Develops root cause analysis and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates.
- Establishes standards for measuring performance against process requirements.
- Aligns projects to management strategy.
- Produces new process improvement techniques and services.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Identifies and manages resources, including cross-entity members, to successfully execute projects.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- May support M&A integration efforts, possibly taking a lead role.
- Coaches multiple redesign teams in six sigma process and tools.
- Drives business awareness of quality/process methodology.
- Must have excellent communication skills, able to explain strategic approach, tactical execution, solution pros/cons to both technology and business partners.
- 7-10 years business analysis experience.
5+ years experience with:
- JIRA configuration and set up for JIRA on premise (server/host).
- JIRA schemes such as permission scheme, notification scheme, issue security scheme, etc.
- JIRA workflow extensions and customization using scripting tools such as groovy.
- JIRA Service Desk configuration including custom workflows, notifications, and request types.
- JIRA Service Desk knowledge base configuration and integration with Confluence.
- Confluence configuration and set up for Confluence on premise (server/host).
- Confluence schemes such as permission scheme and notification scheme.
- Confluence space set up and configuration.
- Confluence space and page workflows extensions