Title: JIRA Champion
Location: US- Can be remote 100%
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, our client supports their employees and customers through the acquisition, integration and management of their information technology systems and services. They drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so their people can be productive and focus on what matters most – providing extraordinary service.
Duties and Responsibilities
AS a JIRA Champion -Contingent, You Will Be Responsible For:
The JIRA Champion managing the JIRA structure and process for Core, ensuring all projects are set up and operating as per the standard, central guidance. A good candidate is an Agile expert with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Define and implement all central standards of project structure and governance run through the JIRA tool
- Design all standardize reporting (project and program level, operational and executive)
- Work with teams to ensure their work is correctly structured and cared for within the tool
- Work hands on with projects to resolve issues and implement and facilitate required changes to ensure projects can execute successfully
- Ensure all required training, reference materials and support are available for projects
- Routinely review project progress and health, working to improve standards of quality
- Take a hands-on approach to problem solving, working collaboratively across projects and the program
- Support program reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in Jira across multiple projects using existing FRB tools and processes
- Support program governance and monitor adherence to program guidelines
You could be a great fit if you have:
- 5+ years of Agile experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree
- Knowledge of XRAY Plugin for JIRA is critical
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now