Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Jira Business Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, Dallas, TX, Des Moines, IA, Minneapolis, MN, AZ, San Francisco, CA
Term: 12 months
- Understand goals and business objectives and determine how the project can meet them.
- Interface with end-users to gather and define requirements. Must be able to start from a vague request, understand true business needs, and extract and document requirements, then translate to User Stories in Jira.
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders, and be comfortable with engagement at the senior level.
- Keep the end-user and customer in mind throughout the project lifecycle.
- Maintain relationships with channel team leads and project stakeholders to understand what they expect from the project and how the project affects them.
- Drive partners and the team to results and project milestones.
- Communicate the goals and objectives of the project to the leadership team, project management and primary stakeholders.
- Understand and have a strong grasp of the technical environment that supports the team.
- Emphasize continuous improvement in all phases of the project delivery lifecycle.
- Contribute to the successful management of project financials through careful control of scope, resources and time.
- Derive insight from complex information sources and develop sound recommendations.
- Help develop processes and standards in a collaborative way, then help socialize and govern/enforce.
- Ensure that key project deliverables are created and approved, e.g.
- Business Requirements Document (BRD), User Stories, Use Cases, Process Flows, and Specifications
- Sizing Estimates
- Project Plan, Resource Plan
- Inputs to Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases, and Test Scripts
- Implementation Readiness Plan
- Communications and Training Plans
- Contribute to status reports and host meetings with the project team and key stakeholders around:
- Open Issues, Action Items and Risks
- Upcoming Milestones
- Completed Milestones
- Define entrance and exit criteria for each phase of the project .
- Create and maintain a Change Control process.
- Host deep-dive sessions to create and review project-specific deliverables.
- Present project summaries and roadmaps to the leadership team.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6-7+ years Business Analyst experience required.
- 2-3+ years Project Management experience required. Scrum Master or PMP certified not required.
- 4+ years Jira experience required. Jira Developer or Admin as their primary role is not required.
- 2-3 years Confluence experience recommended.
- 1-2+ years MS SharePoint experience recommended.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook) and MS Project.
- Customer and partner focused.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Patient, flexible, organized.
- Able to logically tackle and solve complex issues, using good analytical skills.
- Able to work independently with little direction and supervision.
- Detail oriented, organized and able to manage multiple activities and responsibilities.
- Able to drive partners and the team to results.