Location: San Mateo, CA
Our exciting global SaaS client is seeking Jira and DevSecOps expertise.
- This member will be working closely with DevSecOps team to address Jira work items, project and changes .
- This person will work closely current DevSecOps collaboration tool engineers as team to handle Jira based DevSecOps backlog
- 4-8 years of system administration experience of Atlassian systems (Crowd, JIRA server, Jira Cloud Confluence)
- Experience in customizing Jira workflows, schemes, developing issue security schemes based on user requirements.
- Experience using add-ons such as ScriptRunner, Portfolio for Jira, CLI Import for Jira,
- Automation for Jira
- Knowledge for recommended best practices for Jira
- Scripting experience using Scriptrunner for JIRA/Confluence
- Experience developing custom plugins for JIRA/Confluence
- Ability to work in agile framework
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.